Tuesday, April 15, 2014

And Now, We Wait

I finished round one of Clomid. Thankfully, the worst side effect was a few headaches. At this point, we have no idea if anything changed. In a few weeks, we will be able to tell if the treatment was successful. Until then, we wait. Again.

In spite of the fact that this treatment was a shot in the dark, we feel a little hopeful. I find myself making plans for round two and round three as if round one failed, which it hasn't yet. I'm so used to getting the "no" that I can't imagine getting a "yes." Part of me still is holding on to hope that it would be this easy, that one round of Clomid would do the trick. Wouldn't that be nice? I certainly think so.

That's all for now. I have more thoughts, but will have to share those when I have more time. Stay tuned. :)

1 comment: