Tuesday, February 25, 2014

A Minor Update

The next test has been scheduled for Monday at 4 p.m. This one is just a blood test for hormone levels: progesterone and prolactin. I'm not sure if they are testing anything else.

Historically, Needles and I have not been friends. As a child, hysterics were definitely involved in any meeting. As long as we continue the infertility testing and treatment process, Needles and I will be meeting frequently. If you are praying for us, please pray that this aspect of our testing would be no big deal.

When I had my progesterone checked last year, the phlebotomist (an awesome word for an awful job) was really good and quick. I hope for a similar experience this time around.

3 comments:

  1. Girl, I will definitely be praying. I 100% get the needle thing. I don't mind getting shots, but I hate having my blood drawn. As in faint and panic hate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi from ICLW! Praying for you girl and I hope your results come back fabulous!!

    waitingforbabybird.com

    ReplyDelete