Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Overwhelmed

A friend told me about candida yeast today. I did an internet search about it and learned that it can cause infertility. To get rid of the bad yeast, you have to cut out gluten, sugar, and more. That sounds tough, but I would do it for a baby.

The web search led me in other directions. Apparently, many problems such as cancer and infertility can be caused by a high acidity level in the body. To balance the acidity, you are supposed to avoid one food and eat another. Then, there’s the “cave man” diet. Oh, and canned goods, food colorings, and processed foods contribute to infertility.

Which strict diet am I supposed to follow? And how am I going to gain any weight if I can’t eat anything? Oh, and stress increases the acidity in your body. If I wasn’t too acidic before, I am now.

No comments:

Post a Comment